Where has More Mustard been all of my life, and how did I overlook it for so long?
- Blessings Brighten Jumbo wheel
- Always Artichoke ink cartridge
- More Mustard, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock
- Always Artichoke Seam Binding
- Antique brads
- Big Shot and Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing folder
Our new Antique brads really suit my style. I love the texture they add to a card, and they come in a gorgeous range of finishes. The only disadvantage to using them is that they really have to go in a padded envelope with extra postage if you want to put them in the mail, but that’s a small price to pay for such gorgeous-ness. I liked this so well I did it again with the colors reversed:
This is almost the same card. I used the Vintage Wallpaper folder and the Victoria 5/8 inch crochet trim, and the accent behind the wheeled panel is Chocolate Chip. Don’t know which one I like better – what do you think?