Don’t look now, but I think I actually made a Genuine Manly Card:
- Oh Hello stamp set
- Basic Grey, Whisper White and Baja Breeze card stock
- Basic Grey and Baja Breeze FFIP
- Big Shot and Honeycomb TIEF
- Ovals Framelits
- Basic Grey/Basic Black Two Tone 1 1/4 inch ribbon
- White Bakers Twine
- Silver Basics Designer Button
Today I am VERY proud of myself because this is a CASE and I know from whom it came! (plus, grammar bonus points, I used whom correctly in a sentence!) Credit goes to Melissa Davies for this design – when you see her card, you’ll see a close resemblance. My goal was to make this card 100% masculine – no flowers or girly colors. I think I was successful – what do you think?
And here’s a sneaky trick for you: bother trying to stamp the messages straight on the flags. Just stamp ’em and trim ’em. Waaaayyyy easier.