This time of year, I need heaps of little gifts. I like to express appreciation to my postal carrier, the FedEx and UPS delivery folks, and all the people who make my life easier throughout the year. This little treat holder works well and is compact enough to tuck in my (biggish) handbag:
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Tin of Tags
- Color Palette: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Silver Thread, Real Red Glimmer paper, Rhinestone Jewels, Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker, Tear ‘n Tape, Ghiradelli Chocolates (NOT AN ACCESSORY. AN ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT FOR LIFE.)
A note on Stitched Shapes Framelits: Stampin’ Up! has announced that this hot new product will be available again in January. If you missed the availability in November, I urge you to mark your calendars and place an order as soon as they become available. I’ll keep you posted.
One of the tricks I’ve found for getting a clear impression when using a solid photopolymer stamp is to clean the stamp on the Stampin’ Scrub BEFORE inking it. I spritz the Scrub with some Stampin’ Mist and give the stamp a good scrub, and it seems to condition the surface and give me better results. This isn’t scientific, it’s just what I do!
On the back of the easel is a little pocket for a note, a little cash, or a gift card. The Easel fits nicely in our 3″ gusset bags, and with a bit of ribbon and a tag on the top it dresses up beautifully for a more elegant presentation.
If you’re planning on making a DIY Calendar this year, I’m all out of Easel Kits at the moment. There are half a dozen or so Calendar refills available, and I don’t envision printing any more. The point is that if you’d like a Calendar Refill, you need to let me know sooner than later.
The Refill is $6 plus postage. One calendar fits in a regular envelope and will ship First Class for $.68. More than that – I’ll have to quote you. Send your request to AnneMatasci@gmail.com and I’ll get back to you with an invoice.
Year-End closeouts are going quickly. To clarify the offering, there are three categories:
- Holiday catalog product that will no longer be available after January 3, 2017
- Holiday and Annual catalog product that Stampin’ Up! has in excess and has offered at a discount through January 3.
- Clearance Rack products which are in limited supply. Some may be offered beyond January 3 at the discretion of Stampin’ Up!