The Fancy Favor box is just the right size for little gifts – a gift card, a piece of jewelry, movie tickets or even cookies. It’s easy to cut out and put together, and with a few leftover scraps of card stock you can make it into a little jewel:
- Pick a Petal and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Certainly Celery, Whisper White, and Cameo Coral card stock
- Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery and Cameo Coral Classic ink pad
- Horizontal slot and Medium Tag punches
- Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon; Linen thread
- Big Shot and Fancy Favor die
Do you see the little polka dotted tag in there? I stamped a couple of extra petals for the flower and decided not to use the polka dot ones, so I punched one to make a polka dot tag. I know. Simple things make me happy. That’s not so bad, is it?