Sometimes I stamp something that doesn’t fit the project I’m working on, but I like the way it looks. Those “bits” as I like to refer to them usually end up on the bulletin board above my stamp desk for me to ponder. If they’re “little bits” they have a jar on my desk, but when things get into that jar they sometimes never leave – they’re too small to remember. This was a bit on the bulletin board that kept calling me:
- Circle Circus and Thanks So Much stamp sets
- Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla card stock
- Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie Classic ink pads
- Real Red 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon
- Large oval punch; XL Decorative Label punch
This is a simple concept that could be re-interpreted in many different ways, but I thought the colors were very Autumnal, and I’ve said before that changing the colors of my paper is as close to Autumn as I get here in the islands. You could even take a full sheet (8 1/2 x 11 inches) of Very Vanilla cardstock and do your random stamping all over that, then cut it into card pieces. Sometimes it’s all about efficiency!