The Snowman from Jolly Old Saint Nick had to make an appearance at ACACCE. I struggled to come up with a card that made me happy but that would satisfy the needs of a range of stampers from veterans to newbies:
- Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set
- Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Soft Suede and Whisper White card stock
- Baja Breeze, Soft Suede and Basic Black Classic ink pads
- Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write markers
- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder, and Tasteful Trim Bigz die
- Bitty Buttons and Bitty Circle Punch
I really like this guy. Jean Fitch commented that he almost looks like he’s hangin’ ten on a board and maybe that’s what makes me so fond of him, although I’ve yet to see a surfer in a top hat. I think it’s his ample belly – and the way he smiles when he pats his belly – that makes me smile. He knows it’s there and he just doesn’t care.