We made the cutest tag pouches at convention last July, and I kept mine out where I could see it to remind myself to make it again. A week or so I found the opportunity:
- Jolly Old Saint Nick and Fabulous Phrases stamp sets
- Riding Hood Red textured card stock; Whisper White and Old Olive smooth card stock
- Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper
- Basic Black and Riding Hood Red Classic ink pads
- Riding Hood Red and Blush Blossom Stampin’ Write markers
- Frost White Shimmer Paint
- Jewel tag, Scallop circle and word window punches
- Old Olive Striped Grosgrain ribbon and Linen thread
Did you know we still sell the Blush Blossom Stampin’ Write marker? The card stock, ink pad and all that are retired but the marker is still available and it’s perfect for faces.
I’m rather fond of these. November hostesses get one of these and I need to get busy and make a few more. Here’s what’s inside:
I used the Tags for Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog to make little gift tags. The small cello tag is attached to the inside of the pouch with a couple of rows of Sticky Strip, and the little tags fit perfectly inside.