It’s that time of year when you need cute little gifty things. I had a stack of milk carton cut outs on my desk top that were begging to be used:
- Delightful Decorations stamp set
- Real Red and Whisper White card stock; Jolly Holiday Designer Series paper
- Real Red Classic ink pad; Whisper White Craft ink pad
- Ornament punch and Jewels Pearls
- 1/2 inch Library Clip (Clearance Rack had the Old Olive ones; Silver clips are current)
- Whisper White 3/8 inch taffeta ribbon
- Sticky Strip and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Big Shot and Milk Carton XL Bigz die
When the Milk Carton die first came out I found it challenging to assemble. I think that’s why this stack sat on my desk for a while, but the other day when I decided to put them together I found them really simple. I’m not sure what the hang up was, but the message is clear: If at first you don’t succeed, try again later! And this time use Sticky Strip.
These little bundles of joy are filled with Hershey Nuggets, but your favorite candy or other small treat would work equally well.