Didja notice the new Bigz die in the Occasions Mini Catalog? Didja???
- Teeny Tiny Wishes and Silhouette Sentiments (Level I Hostess) stamp sets
- Pretty in Pink and Real Red Classic ink pads
- Pretty in Pink and Real Red card stock
- Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack
- Real Red 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon
- Big Shot and Petal Cone Bigz Die
- Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions folder
- 1 3/4 inch Scallop and 2 1/2 inch Circle punches; 1 3/4 inch oval punch
- Piercing Mat and tool (aka Pokie Doodle)
This Petal Cone die has been languishing (is that an awesome vocabulary word OR WHAT?) on my shelf while I worked on other projects. It cuts out those scallop semi-circles and that fabulous banner, too. The 2 1/2 inch circle punch makes perfect semi-circles to fit inside the scallops.
We made these in Club the other night. I made mine with the Happy Valentine’s Day sentiment, but Margie had a better idea. She used the Sweet Treats sentiment – duh! What’s going to go inside of the cone? Treats!
Here’s a hint: when you want to emboss die-cut pieces that have score marks on them, crease them with your bone folder before you run them through the Textured Impressions folder. If you skip this little step, the score marks will be gone and you will be stuck trying to guess where they were. Trust me. I know this.
I think you need this die. What? You don’t have a Big Shot? There’s no better time than Sale-a-bration to get it!