I was standing in line in the post office, of all places, when I saw a card that inspired this:
- Bliss (Sale-a-bration) and Sincere Salutations stamp sets
- Naturals White, Always Artichoke and River Rock card stock
- Always Artichoke and Rich Razzleberry Classic ink pads
- Always Artichoke seam binding; Sponge Daubers
- Sticky Strip and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Pearl Jewels and large Oval punch
That fluorish from the Bliss set is GORGEOUS. It lines up well with itself to create a repeating pattern, but it’s also strong enough to stand alone. The seam binding has been gathered with needle and thread and pressed onto some Sticky Strip, but you could skip that step – I prefer the evenness of hand-gathering.
I surprised myself when I added Rich Razzleberry. I didn’t think I would like it, but there it sat on my messy table, looking hopefully at me, so I gave it a chance. It pays to take a risk when colors beg to be used like that!