What a deal! Free shipping all weekend – that’s an extra 10% in your pocket!
Place an order this weekend and for every $25 you spend I’ll add your name to a drawing for the Hostess Benefits on the order! You MUST use Hostess Code T7NDFYJY when you place the order online – or you can call or email me to place your order for you.
Be sure you stock up on the retiring colors:
- Regal Rose
- Pretty In Pink
- Bashful Blue
- Certainly Celery
- Baja Breeze
- Riding Hood Red
- Bravo Burgundy
- Not Quite Navy
- More Mustard
- River Rock
In my experience, if you have the ink pads for any of these colors be CERTAIN to order ink refills, and don’t wait until the last minute to do so! Stock up on paper, and if you’ve got a little spending money left over, pick up a ribbon, some buttons or some brads. Stampin’ Up! has also announced that all Watercolor Wonder Crayons will be retired, so give those a look-see too.
We have lots of promotions, too:
- Best of 25 Years (Jan – April: Birthdays, Love, Flowers and Butterflies)
- Sent with Love bundle (20% discount PLUS free shipping!)
- Dude, You’re Welcome Kit for men (and women too!)
- MDS 2 $19.95
- Photopolymer stamps Designer Typeset
- 10 different single stamps $5.95 to $7.95
- Spring Surprise bundle (15% discount PLUS free shipping)
- This ‘n That Journal and bundle (15% discount PLUS free shipping)
There will be a FREE This ‘n That Girls Night Out in May for anyone who purchases the journal in April!
Finally, I have a very limited number of Sycamore Street Clothespin Wreath kits available for $25. Check my OnlineStore for photos.