I really love swapping at Convention each year. I participate in organized swaps for the challenge and quality of swaps received, and I participate in general floor swapping because it’s such fun and it’s a great way to meet new people.
Today’s card is a swap I made for the Very Vintage Swap run by Barbara Welch. I received GORGEOUS swaps in return – everyone did an outstanding job. Hope they liked my card!
- Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts and Affection Collection stamp sets
- Naturals Ivory, Pool Party and Crumb Cake card stock
- Crumb Cake FFIP
- Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- Big Shot
- Apothecary Accents and Labels Collection Framelits
- Beautifully Baroque TIEF
- Finishing Touches Edgelits
- Tea Lace paper doilies
- Pool Party Seam Binding
- Linen Thread
- Very Vintage Designer Buttons (how could I not?)
- Vanilla Smooch Spritz
- 7/8″ scallop circle punch
- silver brads
- Stampin’ Sponges
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
This card was a labor of love, and I enjoyed every minute of it. One thing I’ve learned over time is that swaps with small group sizes (this one was only 12) are more enjoyable to create and seem to produce better results. It’s just no fun to make 120 of the same card, at least in my opinion!
I’ll be featuring this card in class on Saturday, August 24th if you’d like to make one for yourself. All products are Stampin’ Up!, of course 🙂