I’ve spent the past few days with a few thousand of my favorite people in the world – Stampin’ Up! demonstrators! Our convention this year is virtual, and we’ve heard presentations from the Home Office as well as other demonstrators to inspire, delight and surprise us all. One of our events was a Stamp and Share event of a brand new bundle from the 2022 January June mini catalog called Blessings of Home:
I can’t wait to spend more time with this suite! There were 3 projects, but I couldn’t watch and create quickly enough – this is the only one I finished.
- Stamps: Blessings of Home*
- Color Palette: Basic White, Garden Green, Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider
- Accessories: Big Boss, Flowers of Home dies*, Heart & Home DSP*, Blender pens, 3/8″Denim Ribbon*, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Glue
* All available on January 4, 2022 in the 2022 January – June Mini catalog – or sooner if you are a demonstrator. And it just so happens that there’s a fabulous opportunity to join the Stampin’ Up! family right now!! (Just sayin’)
How would you spend $75? Through November 30, you can sign up to save on every order you place – and join a community of friendship, inspiration and fantastic support. Your $75 turns into $125 of Stampin’ Up! product that YOU choose – free of shipping – and is your ticket to the Maui Stampers and the inside world of Stampin’ Up! Contact me with your questions or join now!
In the News You Can Use department, our seasonal sale is coming up! Mark your calendar and order early, as I predict these essentials will fly out the door. Save on
When you order your ink pads, be sure to add the coordinating ink refill to your order. It’s just a few extra dollars, and trust me, you’ll be so glad to have it on hand! Plan your orders in the Online Store so you’re ready to go on November 16th.
- Card stock 10%
- Stampin’ Up! ink (exclusive of bundles) 15%
- Dies – yes, dies – 20%
Don’t forget the gorgeous Eden’s Garden Suite, available now as a sneak peek from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog.
2 thoughts on “Blessings of Home: New Stamp SNEAK PEEK”
What a beautiful Fall birthday card!!!
Isn’t it though? Really fun to color – but it’s also beautiful on its own.