Here on Maui, a Snow Globe is about as close to winter as we get. Oh, once about every 10 years or so we get a dusting of snow at the top of Haleakala. It looks really pretty against our beautiful blue sky, but it doesn’t last. Honestly, if it gets down to 70° here at sea level, we’re all digging in our closets for our “mainland clothes”.
As a result, I don’t do a whole lotta snowman, snowflake, or wintery cards. But when Crystal spotted the little snowmen in the snow globe on the back cover of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog, we both fell in love. How could you not love a snow globe card?
- Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Soft Suede cardstock
- Bashful Blue, Soft Suede and Basic Black Classic ink
- Frost White Shimmer Paint and sponge daubers
- The More the Merrier Level III Hostess set, Season of Joy, and Many Merry Messages stamp sets
- Soft Suede Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon
- Colored pencils
- Card template
That card template is a Stampin’ Up! demo perk. Our demo website has a library of ideas, patterns and templates to make us each look like a creative genius to our customers.
If you ‘d like your own copy of the template, leave me a comment and I’ll make sure you get one. The template is now available HERE. The card fits in a regular A2 envelope (the kind you use for a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card).