Who makes up the Dormant List? Some of the stamps that are on the dormant list break my heart. How about Wonderful Watercolors?
This set has such a soft, soothing style that caused me to move towards a more vintage look. I had a “dyed with tea” sort of theme going on in my head as I stamped and moved things around. The card started looking a little dark, but when I created a background out of the stem image I was satisfied with the color balance.
- Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Naturals Ivory cardstock
- Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, and Mellow Moss Classic Ink
- Wonderful Watercolors and Sincere Salutations Stamp sets
- Wide Oval and handheld rectangle (ret) punches, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
- Aquapainter, Stamp-a-ma-jig and Stampin’ Sponges
You can link to the Dormant List from the sidebar of the blog or by just clicking here. A word of warning though – the link to the Dormant List is a link to the general Stampin’ Up! customer website and not my Demonstrator Website. They’re two different places.