There was a surprise shower on Sunday for my wonderful friend and upline. There’s something about a new baby that brings out the best in a group of women. We were all so happy to come together to celebrate Crystal and her February baby.
I was thrilled to be included and quickly offered to make favors for the shower. It didn’t take me long to decide what to do – I’d seen a card posted on Lyssa Zwolanek’s blog Song of my Heart and knew it would make a great favor. There was a little trial and error involved to get the proportions right.
- Dotted Wheel (retired)
- Bashful Blue and Close to Cocoa cardstock
- Bashful Blue Classic Ink
- Scallop Trim Punch (SAB Sneak Peak)
- Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz
- Tombo Adhesive, Small Cello bag, and Bashful Blue narrow grosgrain ribbon
- Retired button, Non-SU silk flower, DMC Embroidery Floss, and Hershey Nuggets
The scallop circles are adhered to a “2-4-6-8” box with the dimensions adjusted to 1.25 x 2.5. Four Hershey kisses are squeezed into a Cello bag that fits perfectly into the box. It was a little bit of work, but well worth it for a sweet baby and mama.