I know I’ve said that if I could take only one stamp set to a desert island I would take Vintage Vogue, but if I could take only one stamp all by it’s lonesome I would take Medallion.
- Medallion, French Script and Linen (retired) background stamps; Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze (retired) card stock
- Baja Breeze, Mellow Moss and Not Quite Navy Classic ink pads; Versamark ink
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint in solution with rubbing alcohol as Shimmer Spray
- Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon, Circle Ice Rhinestone brads, Photo Corner punch
- Embossing Buddy, Clear Embossing powder and Heat Tool
I used the photo corner punch to make the points on the little banner, and I embossed the Not Quite Navy circle from the Medallion background stamp to add texture. Oh and ps, I relied on my favorite all time color combo of blues and greens. You know this is a special card because I dug into my stash of retired Baja Breeze card stock!
My amazing husband and I celebrated 29 years of married on Easter Sunday. It was a busy day filled with church and family (including skype conversations with the West Coast and Perth, Australia – lots of time zone math) plus dinner and a trip over to the beach to drink a little champagne and watch the sun go down. I’m so blessed to be married to my best friend, and I wanted a special card to tell him how much he means to me. My theme was “Classic Masculine Romance” – not quite sure I hit it, but I’m pleased with the card all the same. He liked it too.