These long critters crack me up. Somehow I just knew this Ellie wanted to have pink ears. She seemed like a pink-eared kind of girl:
- Going Grey, Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
- DSP from the SAB paper pack: 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch
- Basic Black Classic ink pad
- Pirouette Pink ink refill and the Aquapainter
- Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain ribbon
- Filigree brads and Pretty in Pink brad
Yep, I’m playing with more of my Sneak Peak items from the 2010-2011 Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalog. The new ginormous scallop punch is absolutely awesome – lots of big scallop circles in a hurry!
I’m sorry to see Going Grey leave the Color Collection. It’s clearly “Elephant Grey” and I’ll be getting creative when I look for a substitute. But having seen the Color Collection new colors and the new In Colors as well, I am convinced we’re going to have plenty of inspiration in the color department. It’s all good!