The two beautiful little girls in this photo are big grown up girls now. I was inspired to put this page together when I created a card with a similar theme, and I spent a wonderful afternoon sorting through old photos. It’s so much easier for me to choose pictures when this much time has gone by. I don’t have the same emotional attachment to every single event I thought was worthy of documenting and it’s easier to edit and choose the memories that really stand out.
- Word Play, Elements of Style and Wonderful Favorites stamp sets
- Whisper White, Pirouette Pink, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive card stock
- Retired Designer Series Papers
- Chocolate Chip Classic ink pad and Versamark pad
- Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink Stampin’ Write Markers
- XL Two Step Owl, XL Bird, Scallop Trim Border and Corner punches
- Big Shot and Top Note and Serif Essentials Bigz dies
- Timeless Type and Birds and Blooms Sizzlets
This page could be an 8 1/2 x 11 page (the pink section) if you prefer that size, but most of my pages are 12 x 12. I’m notorious for not completing scrapbooks but I’m inspired now. Besides, I really enjoyed looking through those photos. The memories are sweet, and help me feel better when I miss having my girls at home. The good news is that I’ll see them soon as we are celebrating a special family birthday next month together in California. I’m counting the days!