I brought home a lot of great samples from convention. They’ve been a source of inspiration for classes and workshops, and this card is a double dipper. There were two different cards that used the “circle-as-flower” technique, and I adapted it even further:
- Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White card stock
- Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Cherry Cobbler Classic ink pads
- Big Shot and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- XL Two Step Bird and Modern Label punches; 1 3/4, 1 1/4 and 3/4 inch circle punches
This is about as easy as it gets. Stamp 3 circles, punch 3 circles, add 3 little scraps for stems and 3 little leaves (do you recognize the wing and a leaf from the XL Two Step Bird punch?) Sahara Sand is such a neutral color that it takes what could be a very femine card and makes it relatively neutral. If you wanted it to be masculine, you’d need to pull out your Shades-of-Blue stamp pads but that wouldn’t be so difficult, would it?