The convention Make-and-Takes always include some sort of 3-D project… Stampin’ Up! likes to keep us well-rounded. This year was no exception. We made a charming pouch style package that was quick and easy:
- Just Believe stamp set
- Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock
- Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso Classic ink pads
- Versamark ink pad
- Word Window and 1 1/4 inch circle punches
- Crop-a-dile and Early Espresso striped grosgrain
- Small flat cello bag and Sticky Strip adhesive
This is a simple project that would make a great gift and can be easily re-interpreted to suit any color scheme or season. When you open the pouch you can see the bag inside all ready for the little tags:
Look how cute those tags look in the cello bag – and they just jumped right in there! The bag is attached to the pouch with some Sticky Strip so you can take the tags out one at a time – the top stays open.
That ribbon is cracking me up. You can’t begin to imagine how many times I positioned and re-positioned it while I was taking the photos, and every time it made me think of a handlebar moustache. Maybe the ribbon is just too long, but more likely my brain is just too weird.