You know, I’m in the same boat as all of you when it comes to the Clearance Rack. Stampin’ Up! doesn’t let the demonstrators know when they put new goodies up in the Rack for sale, and over the weekend it occurred to me that I hadn’t shopped there for a while. Oh boy, was that ever a mistake! Some of my favorite retired items were there…including the tiny square and rectangular glassine envelopes. Naturally, I had to find a project for them:
- Cute by the Inch Stamp set
- Early Espresso Classic ink pad; Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write marker
- Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stock
- Vellum card stock; scrap retired Designer Series Paper
- Scallop Square, XL Two Step Owl and Bitty Punch
- Square glassine envelopes $1.99 for 20
I used the Bitty Circle to make a little Peek-a-boo window through the vellum for “hi”.
- Teeny Tiny Wishes and Elements of Style stamp sets
- Basic Black Classic ink pad
- Whisper White, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie card stock
- White Gel pen; Champagne Mist Shimmer paint
- Bat punch; rectangle glassine envelopes $2.49 for 20
Get these envelopes while they last at my Online Store!