This isa shameless CASE, but I was so impressed with this card that I couldn’t see any good reason to change it. Dawn Olchefske is the original artist and has even made a video tutorial for those of us who are visual learners. I received a CASE of her card as a convention swap and couldn’t wait to try it when I got home. Here are my results:
- Sincere Salutations stamp set
- Very Vanilla Card stock and Shimmer White card stock
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink pad
- Elegant Eggplant and Daffodil Delight classic ink refills
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker
- Big Shot, Top Note Bigz die and Elegant Bouquet Imprssions folder
- Very Vanilla 5/8″ Satin ribbon
- Gold brads
- Large Oval and Butterfly punches
My apologies for the quality of the photo – photos are going to be a little hit and miss for a while. My poor little point-and-shoot has been dropped on its head a few times too many and it’s getting a little wonky, not to mention I have to wrap a rubber band around it to keep the battery door from opening and dropping the battery on the floor. A new camera is NOT in the budget right now, so we will make do with what we have.
If you find a color combination you love, be sure and let me know. I played with quite a few and this was my favorite, but I’m sure there are more out there! Happy punching.