Is it any wonder that cupcakes are so trendy? They’re just the right size to fit in the palm of your hand and can generally be eaten in just a few bites. We were in Santa Clara a short time ago celebrating a very special family birthday, and my fabulous Sister-in-Law introduced me to Kara’s Cupcakes at Santana Row. It’s a good thing I live 2500 miles away – I’m a Weight Watchers® leader, for goodness sake! I can’t recommend the Coconut cupcakes. Or the Chocolate Velvet cupcakes. And whatever you do, avoid the Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Ganache cupcakes at all costs. I warned you.
Phew. OK. Let’s get to the card:
- Crazy for Cupcakes, On a Pedestal and All Holidays stamp sets
- Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White card stock
- Play Date Designer Series Paper
- Tempting Turquoise and Wild Wasabi Classic ink pads
- Wild Wasabi and So Saffron Stampin’ Write markers
- So Saffron 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon (retired)
- Scallop Edge punch
- Big Shot and Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder
Clearly I have cupcakes on the brain. Sara, can you get home this weekend to bake a batch? (I know, I know, I just need to send you the ticket. Sigh.) I pieced the cupcake paper to match the layer behind the focal point. It’s really simple with this set – just stamp the cupcake on your DSP and trim out the part of the image that you want.
This looks good and contains no calories. I should be happy. Yes, I should.