One of my favorite color combinations isn’t really a color combination at all. I love black and white paired with a bold color, and the other day I decided to pair it with yellow.
- Silhouette Sentiments (Level I Hostess) stamp set
- Basic Black Classic ink pad; Blender pen; Real Red Stampin’ Write marker
- Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight card stock
- Black Lace trim; 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon
- Big Shot and Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing folder
- Basic Pearls
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
I didn’t intend to include red when I began this card, but it just fell into place as I was putting things together. I like the way the black lace trim looks like a skirt under the skinny Daffodil ribbon – I’m finding a lot of use for that skinny ribbon. I need more colors – I only have 3 of them. (I know. What a whiner.)
I won’t put a sentiment on this card until I’m ready to send it. I like having a few “ace in the hole” cards like this.