What could be more delicious than Cherry Cobbler combined with a little Espresso?
- Fast and Fabulous, Aviary, Vintage Vogue and Fabulous Phrases stamp sets
- Whisper White, Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler card stock
- Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler Classic ink pads
- Cherry Cobbler ink refill and the Aqua Painter
- Whisper White Taffeta and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
The photo doesn’t pick up the shimmer paint, but it’s applied over the little red bird in the cage. You just can’t beat shimmer paint for quick and easy sparkle that doesn’t violate the No Glitter Here Treaty. I’m big on quick and easy, although I’ve been known to do some kind of ridiculous detailing from time to time. This time of year the focus is on completion!
Speaking of completion, today is The Last Day of the Stampin’ Up! Online Spectacular. If you haven’t placed your order yet – and saved up to 50% on some very cool products – head on over to my Online Store and check out the savings! Everything goes back to regular prices on December First – and Hawaii folks, pay attention – that’s December First Mountain Standard Time! Get your orders in by 8pm locally to be safe.