My favorite person in the world celebrated his birthday last weekend.
- Morning Cup and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Whisper White, Riding Hood Red and Early Espresso card stock
- Chocolate Prints Designer Series Paper (retired)
- Riding Hood Red and Early Espresso Classic ink pads
- Riding Hood Red Stampin’ Write marker
- Stampin’ Sponge and Hemp Twine
- Latte Buttons and Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain (both retired)
This might seem like an odd birthday card, but it makes sense to us. My husband makes our coffee every morning. Actually, it’s more than that – we have an espresso machine, and he makes my cappucino every morning. He’s a morning person and I am always very grateful for that steaming hot cup.
He is also the Fix-It man in our house and that made him the Christmas Tree Hero this year. He fixed the Charlie Brown Christmas tree! You can imagine how happy I was to be able to straighten out my neck. Every day he provides another reason for me to love him more and more. Happy Birthday to my very best friend.