Last weekend we went to a Super Bowl party at Cheryl’s. She’s finished with her renovations (lucky girl), and her big ol’ Big Screen TV is already installed, so it made sense to drive out to Haiku for the game.
We all watched until about half time, and then the ladies started migrating into Cheryl’s stamp studio. She has a great space set up, with lots of gorgeous light and room for both crafting and working from home. She even had a project all set up for us:
- Create a Cupcake stamp set
- Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock
- Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso classic ink pads
- Early Espresso Stampin’ Write marker
- Build a Cupcake punch; Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Retired 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon – I’m not even sure what color it is! Maybe Close to Cocoa?
- Big Shot and Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing folder
These cupcakes are charming and just the right sized, and I love how easy it is to use the punch. Why stress about lining up the stamps when you can just punch them out and put ’em where you want ’em? That’s my idea of brilliant.
We didn’t quite make it back for the 3rd quarter, but we all gathered around to see the end of the game. Great party, Pat and Cheryl – let’s do it again next year!