Do you keep a “To Do” list? I can’t function without one – or two! My lists serve two functions. First and most obvious is that lists help me keep track of what has to be done and when it has to be completed. The second function is even more important; lists allow me to clear my mind. If a task is written down, I can let my ideas simmer on the back burner without worrying I’ll forget them. I even keep a pad of paper and a pen on my bedside table for those invasive dropping-off-to-sleep thoughts.
Being an organizer, I need a place for my lists. I’ve mentioned the Levenger Circa notebooks here, and here. I’m a big fan of this system, and I love the fact that I can easily customize my covers. It was time for something new:
- Perk Up, Baroque Motifs and Fabulous Phrases stamp sets
- Whisper White, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock
- Play Date and Springtime Vintage Designer Series papers
- Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Old Olive and Pear Pizazz Classic ink pads
- Marina Mist taffeta ribbon; Scallop trim border punch; Aquapainter
- Piercing tool, template and mat
This is the Junior notebook, and the cover is 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches. That’s BIG when you’re used to a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch card front! A little caffeine for inspiration and voila! I had my cover. If it were only this easy to finish the tasks on my list.