There’s a color thread running through my days:
- Bliss (Sale-a-bration) stamp set
- Old Olive, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz and Night of Navy card stock
- Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper
- Old Olive, Marina Mist and Night of Navy Classic ink pads
- Old Olive taffeta 3/8 inch ribbon
- Piercing tool, template and mat
- Sticky Strip and Mini Glue Dots
- Corner rounder punch
DANG! I just noticed that I rounded the corners of the cover and not the DSP panel!! I really don’t like it when I miss details like that. Back to the drawing board!
Ah, but I still like this cover for my Circa Notebook. I love shades of blue and green together. Even the vivid tones seem restful to me, and using natural elements like flowers and butterflies enhance the peaceful feeling. Good thing, because when I open those pages and see all the stuff on my list, I can use a little deep breathing! Nothing ventured, nothing gained – so I put it all on my lists and put the pedal to the metal!
One little construction note for you…the Old Olive taffeta ribbon is laid down on Sticky Strip, with a little flap created above each butterfly panel. After the panels were attached, I added a Mini Glue dot under the ribbon flap to make it stay down. It’s more 3-dimensional in person.
I’m off to tackle my list!