Cheryl sent me a thank you note the other day and as soon as I pulled it out of the envelope I knew I would be making a bunch of these for my own use:
- Sincere Salutations stamp set
- Early Espresso Classic ink pad
- Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Pear Pizazz card stock
- Prints Pack Designer Series Paper (Hostess Level I) and Vellum cardstock
- Scallop Trim Border and 5 petal flower punches
- Jewel pearls and Stampin’ Dimensionals
This card is simple but oh, so elegant. When I see a card like this I always do a headpalm because really, I could have thought of that!! Coulda woulda shoulda. I’m going to go make some of these Right Now.