I have permission to share this with you:
That’s what a Peep looks like when it’s been roasted at Girl Scout camp! And if that isn’t the perfect sweatshirt for a Girl Scout Leader, I don’t know what is. The best part was when Cheryl started to eat it…but I think I was doubled over laughing so hard I didn’t get that photo.
- Well Scripted (Retired) stamp set
- Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink card stock
- Pear Pizazz Classic ink pad
- Scallop oval, large oval and oval punches
- Pear Pizazz 1/2 inch stitched poly ribbon and white crochet thread
- Ice Cream Parlor (retired) buttons
- Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz, Petals a Plenty Embossing folder and Beautiful Wings embosslit
- Tombo, the wonder adhesive
I would love to tell you that I came up with this idea myself but I cannot tell a lie; I did not. Brenda, aka QBee, designed this deceivingly simple basket and even made a video tutorial that is clear and very easy to follow. Please check out QBee’s Quest, and tell her I sent you. She put the little handle across the narrow portion of the basket, but I switched it to the wide end. It’s cute either way.
Here’s another view:
You could make a bunch of these very quickly, because once you’ve done one you can do oodles. These would be very cute little Easter place card holders, filled with chocolates (aaack! no!!) or an Easter egg on a bed of grass.