While I had the Sail Away stamp sitting on my awesome crafting desk (thanks, honey!) I made one more card:
- Sailing Away and Thank You Kindly stamp sets
- Whisper White, Poppy Parade and Marina Mist card stock
- Early Espresso Classic ink pad
- Marina Mist and Poppy Parade Classic ink refills
- Early Espresso Baker’s twine
Don’t you love that twine? It’s mail-worthy!! Stampin’ Up! calls it Bakers Twine, but I think it looks pretty nautical, and I’m sure it will find a spot on many cards. As will this sailboat, which has turned out to be much more fun than I anticipated.
Funny thing, but I’m not a huge fan of the wind. I know it doesn’t make much sense to rapsodize about the romance of sailing when you don’t like wind, but contradiction is my middle name. However, I would never wish the trade winds away because if you don’t have trades you have icky sticky humidity. I just want those trade winds to be reasonable…gentle and soothing and cooling, not gusting and blowing sand and dirt and my hair every which-a-way. Is that so much to ask?