I started playing with the new Flower Garden embossing folder:
- Pretty Postage stamp set
- Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Regal Rose card stock
- Melon Mambo Classic and Whisper White Craft ink pads
- Stampin’ Pastels and a Blender pen
- Big Shot and the Flower Garden Textured Impressions embossing folder
- Certainly Celery 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon
- Scallop trim border punch
This was very easy to do – the many lines in this image are very forgiving, and the pastels were an easy way to add (and subtract) color. I colored the outlines first, then went back and filled inside the lines. When I was done I used the eraser to randomly pull off some color, and I like the end result. I tend to get hung up on “just so” and it makes me laugh out loud when I create something that’s outside the lines like this.
Speaking of outside the lines, I stamped the “thanks” message in Melon Mambo just because I could, then added a shadow with Whisper White craft ink. I started to get out my Stamp-a-ma-jig, but then decided to wing it with the help of my clear mount stamps. Love those clear mount stamps!!