I love over-the-top, More Is More cards, but there’s something to be said for simplicity:
- Easy Events Stamp set
- Very Vanilla and Pear Pizazz card stock
- In Color Designer Series Patterns Paper
- Chocolate Chip Classic ink pad
- Pear Pizazz and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Markers
- Big Shot and Framed Tulips Textured Embossing Folder
- Rhinestone Jewels
- Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots ribbon
Easy Events was one of the many (7) free stamp sets I brought home from Convention. I have to be completely honest – when I read the announcement that it was one of the Convention sets I thought I wouldn’t use it. It seemed too simplistic, too (dare I say it??) beginner. I know. Stampin’ Snobbery at its worst.
I have reformed my thinking.
I really like the images in this set, and the sentiments – included with the images for quick and easy stampin’ – are just right, Goldilocks. Not too silly, not too sweet, not too stuffy, but just right. Add a little bit of bling, a little bit of Big Shot Embossin’, and you have a card that is…well, I think it’s just right!