It’s become something of an annual tradition to create a snow globe card. I enjoy the shift from linear to circular, the concept of vignette and the focus on Christmas. This card was born from an “AHA!!” moment as I played with a new stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog:
- 25 and Counting, Pennant Parade and Pines and Poinsettias stamp sets
- Whisper White, Brushed Gold and Always Artichoke card stock
- Always Artichoke, Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight Classic ink pads
- Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Always Artichoke and Early Espresso Stampin’ Write markers
- Crumb Cake and Marina Mist Classic ink refills
- Petite Pennants Builder Punch
- Big Shot and Clear Circle Bigz die
- Real Red 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon
- Tombo the Wonder Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Fine Galaxy (gold) Stampin’ Glitter
If you happen to run into me out and about with Mr. Maui Stamper, please do not mention the glitter. It was applied VERY VERY carefully while he was off-island. The less said, the better!
If you would like to see previous Snow Globe cards I’ve made it easy –
And if you would like the paper template to hand-cut your card, here you go! The REALLY cool thing about this card is that it fits in our standard envelope and is designed to be 100% mail-worthy with no extra postage.
Ah, now it’s beginning to feel as though Christmas is on its way.