The Petite Pocket Bigz die cut has called my name for quite a while, but I’ve resisted…until now. Cheryl and I designed vintage monochromatic Pockets HERE, and that was it: I gave in and bought the die.
- Betsy’s Blooms and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals FFIP (Firm Foam Ink Pads)
- Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple card stock
- Blossom, 1/2 and 3/4 inch Circles and Jewelry tag punches
- Linen thread and Island Indigo 3/8 inch ruffled ribbon
- 2011-2013 Printed Designer brads
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Big Shot and Petite Pocket Bigz die
I try not to jump on the new Big Shot Die Bandwagon every time a new die comes out. Sometimes I’ll borrow it from another demonstrator to find out if I really like it. Sometimes I find it’s something I don’t really need to have. Most of the time, I’m hooked.
I filled this little pocket with a couple of yards of ribbon to say thanks to some kind friends. It’s just the right size for a little gift and it uses a half sheet of cardstock cut the long way. It goes together easily with a little Tombo (the wonder adhesive). Betsy’s Blooms is a great “go-to” stamp set. It’s versatile and the big round floral image fits perfectly in the Blossom Punch.
I’m getting ready for convention – it’s just around the corner – and things are getting a little wacky around here. Seems as if the whole summer has been a progression from one big event to another! Can’t wait to find out what Stampin’ Up! has in store for us. I’ll share as much as I can!