It’s always Happy Hour somewhere…
- Happy Hour stamp set
- Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise FFIP
- Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise Stampin’ Write markers
- Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Lucky Limeade card stock
- Summer Smooches Designer Series paper
- Daffodil Delight 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon
These were so easy to make – and I couldn’t stop once I got started!
Doesn’t everybody deserve a cheer of their own once in a while – or two of them – or even three?
I put a little bit of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint on the cocktail glasses with a dauber, but it doesn’t show well. What it needs is Dazzling Diamonds, but Mr. Maui Stamper has a significant aversion to GLITTER. He doesn’t ask much, so I keep my bling as much under control as possible.
These are fun and fast and there are loads of sentiments in this set – good for any happy occasion!