So…what do you think of my new look? I had a lot of fun with MDS2 over the weekend.
Now on to stamping…I think the world of the Stampin’ Up! design team. They have created some fantastic artwork and constantly challenge me to justify yet another purchase. However, I have one small complaint: names. I don’t want to make a big issue about it, but some of the names that have been given stamp sets seem like a bit of a stretch (and don’t EVEN begin to ask me about colors!!)
Frightening Feline is a perfect example. There is nothing that I can see that is frightening – except perhaps for the word frightening that appears at least twice in the graphic art. Goofy, yes. Sleek, certainly. Whiskered – well, I could see that too. But not frightening. Stampin’ Up! has a tremendous affection for alliteration and that’s all I can imagine is behind this name.
- Frightening Feline single stamp
- Whisper White, Tangerine Tango and Basic Black card stock
- Staz-on Black ink
- Tangerine Tango FFIP (Firm Foam Ink Pads)
- Tangerine Tango patterned DSP (Designer Series Paper)
- Big Shot and Chevron TIEF (Textured Impressions Embossing Folder)
- 1/2 inch Striped Satin Ribbon
It’s just a teeny piece of that Striped Satin Ribbon but I will tell you it is luscious! I would love to see this product linger, Stampin’ Up! You can even name it whatever you like 🙂