Crystal had back surgery last week, and on Saturday Cheryl and I stopped by to visit:
It would be lovely if I would focus on my subject now, wouldn’t it? She had a room full of visitors so we didn’t stay for long. She also has the cutest 2 year old boy on the face of the earth, so I hope she will get some good rest in the hospital, because things at home are going to be busy.
Here’s a better look at her card:
- Carry On (Hostess) stamp set
- Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Raspberry Ripple, Elegant Eggplant and More Mustard card stock
- Baja Breeze, Raspberry Ripple, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade and More Mustard FFIP
- Big Shot and Perfect Polka Dots TIEF
- All kinds of Designer Buttons and Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, the paper piercer and paper snips
Don’t know what posessed me to use these colors together but I am surprisingly happy with the combination!
Crystal had me cracking up on Friday afternoon when she texted me from the hospital. They wouldn’t let her have any water yet – something about not having to do the surgery over, I don’t know – and she was trying to get everyone she knew to bring her water. She texted me “I will give you ALL my stamps for water.”
You know that’s desperate. It’s also heavily medicated – she was on some big-time pain-killers – so I didn’t take her any water. Besides, there was that things about having to do the surgery over. Hmmm…no.
Can’t wait til she’s well enough to stamp again!