At hostess club last week we made a card with an extra surprise inside:
Well, that isn’t the inside now, is it? It’s actually pretty simple, and if I were to do it again I would give it the Maui Stamper More Is More treatment, but I wanted to have time for the inside:
- Ornament Keepsakes, Watercolor Winter and More Merry Messages stamp sets
- Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card stock
- Be of Good Cheer Designer Series paper
- Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Lucky Limeade and Cherry Cobbler FFIP
- Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon
- Big Shot and Labels Collections and Holiday CollectionFramelits
- Adorning Accents Edgelits
- Festive Paper Piercing Pack
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat
- Paper Piercing Tool, aka Pokey Doodle
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Sticky Strip
It’s a simple but pretty way to add an extra page for a Christmas message!
6 thoughts on “The Holly and the Pines”
I have missed your web, through no fault of your own, glad to be back! Lovely and simple card–Thanks
Gloria, I’m glad you’re back too! Sometimes life gets in the way…it lifts my spirits to get back to a routine I enjoy. Thanks for your comment.
Wow! Love the surprise inside page!!
Fun, isn’t it? And so easy.
Anne, this is simply striking…. how did you attach the ‘surprise’ inside? I can’t tell how much I like this idea…. thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity with us…..
Hey Mz C:
Attaching the surprise is very easy – it’s just another card-shaped piece of card stock (cut slightly smaller). The back panel of the smaller piece is attached to the inside back of the larger piece. Clear as mud?
Nice to hear from you 🙂