Do you know Jill? She’s a fabulous Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with an amazing talent for doing loads of things and doing them well. This includes creating fabulous cards. I cased two of them for a card class that Crystal and I did a couple of weeks ago. Just in case you missed them on Jill’s Card Creations I’ll share them with you today!
- Owl Occasions stamp set
- Whisper White and Gumball Green card stock
- Gumball Green, Early Espresso and Raspberry Ripple FFIP
- Gumball Green Stitched ribbon
So easy and so cute!! That is “Jill Style” in a nutshell. I’m smittin with this owl – don’t miss the Owl Occasions stamp set in the Holiday catalog, as it works for both Christmas and birthdays!
One little round guy deserves another:
- Scentsational Seasons and More Merry Messages stamp sets
- Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler FFIP
- Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, and Crumb Cake card stock
- Champagne Mist Glimmer paper
- Be of Good Cheer Designer Series paper
- Big Shot and Perfect Polka Dots TIEF
- Cherry Cobbler bakers twine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Couldn’t you just Eat Him Up?? Poor little Gingerbread Man, it’s hard to “Run, run, as fast as you can” when you are stuck to a card with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Look at his little face:
He seems pretty happy despite that predicament. It must be due to that gorgeous Champagne Glimmer paper next to him. I would smile too.
Don’t forget to stop by on the 11th for the RemARKable Stamp of the Month Blog tour! We’re featuring Winter Memories in November and you will LOVE what we have in store for you!!