Sale-a-bration BEGINS TODAY!!!!! And I am so loving these Sale-a-bration 2013 goodies!!
- Pretty Petites SAB and Wacky Wishes stamp sets
- Tangerine Tango, Pool Party and Island Indigo FFIP
- Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party and Island Indigo card stock
- Sycamore Street DSP SAB
- Petite Curly Label Punch SAB
- Big Shot and Labels Collection Framelits
- Festive Paper Piercing Pack
- Piercing Tool (aka pokey doodle) and mat
- Rhinestone jewels
- Island Indigo Bakers twine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
This card is substantially CASEd from a talented stamper and I PROMISE I made a note of the image but it has evaporated!! I pinned it! I know I did! The pinner’s black hole must have eaten it up. I changed the background dsp and a few other minor elements, but this design belongs to someone else.
And isn’t it cute? If you tweaked the colors a little more it would be an excellent man-card, but I think it’s reasonably gender-neutral as it is. When you put it together, poke a small hole on the right side of the DSP and thread the Bakers Twine through without cutting it off. Tie a bow, then drape the long tail across the card front and secure it. Your sentiment will cover that end, and your Petite Curly Label punches can go on dimensionals right over it.
One thought on “Petite messages on a line”
oooh! Love the color combo!