I paired the Best of Birthdays with Oh Hello and loved the results:
- Best of Birthdays and Oh Hello stamp sets
- Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Summer Starfruit card stock
- Black Staz-on Ink
- Cherry Cobbler and Summer Starfruit Stampin’ Write markers
- Cherry Cobbler seam binding
- Ovals Collections Framelits
- Rhinestone jewels
- Honeycomb TIEF and the Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
That Honeycomb TIEF is awesome – bold but not overwhelming. But I’m warning you, if you stare at that chevron stamped oval from Oh Hello for very long you will be hypnotized! It is positively dizzying, but I love how it looks. Just don’t look at it too long or your eyes will start to water 🙂
Or maybe you can put it to good use. You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. You NEED that Best of Birthdays stamp set! You WANT that Best of Birthdays stamp set! You MUST HAVE that Best of Birthdays stamp set! You will go to the Online Store and BUY the Best of Birthdays stamp set!
Hmm. Could be useful.
One thought on “Birthday hypnosis”
Ok. I’m hypnotized! Or, at least, dizzy! Simple, yet beautiful card!