Have you gotten your hands on the gorgeous burlap ribbon in the Holiday catalog?
- Flower Shop, Oh Hello and Chevron Background stamps
- Very Vanilla and Baked Brown Sugar card stock
- Primrose Petals, Daffodil Delight and Baked Brown Sugar FFIP
- Bitty Circle and Pansy Punches
- Big Shot and Ovals Collection Framelits
- Burlap ribbon
- Pearl Jewels
- Mini Glue Dots
The Flower Shop stamp set has one Pansy shape in 6 different textures – this one is burlap! It’s a little thing, but it matters to me.
The little yellow centers in the flower are applied with Mini Glue Dots. They give more lift than Tombo, less lift than Stampin’ Dimensionals, and fit better behind the small circles than a dimensional would. Another little thing…
Did you see my un-tutorial on using the Pansy Punch? Check HERE to simplify your life 🙂
This is a very quick card and it is USPS friendly!! It would be easy to switch that sentiment out to suit your need. I often make cards like this without the sentiment inked in. Having them on hand gives me an instant custom card when the moment strikes.
Stop by on Sunday for another RemARKable Stamp of the Month tour!