I was so busy making Christmas crafts this month that I completely forgot about thank you notes. Yesterday I sat down to write a few and realized I didn’t have any cards made! (Well, there were a couple – but they were boring.)
One of my orders this month included some Crumb Cake Note Card envelopes, sized for 3 1/2″ x 5″ note cards. Oh, Crumb Cake, you are such a versatile neutral! (Don’t tell on me, but I still call it Kraft. It’s the Stubborn Girl inside.)
- Too Kind and Four You stamp sets
- Naturals White, Primrose Petals and Crumb Cake card stock
- Blushing Bride, Primrose Petals and Crumb Cake FFIP (Firm Foam Ink Pads)
- Two Way Glue Pen
- Dazzling Diamonds (don’t tell Mr. Maui Stamper!!)
That “grass” is just the stem image turned upside down and stamped all katty-wompus.
These flowers NEEDED the sparkle that you can only get from Dazzling Diamonds. So much Christmas sparkle is floating around our house that I’m pretty sure he won’t notice this extra bit. Christmas cards, ornaments, packages – all kinds of contraband covered in glitter has been sneaking into our house!
- Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid and Hip Notes (sneak peek!) stamp sets
- Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake card stock
- Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso FFIP
- Linen Thread
- Epic Day This n That Washi tape
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi tape (another sneak peek!)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Sponges
Speaking of saving yourself time and money, don’t forget to order your DIY calendar kit for 2014. $8 with easel, $5 without.
Complete details are HERE.