The Irresistably Yours Specialty DSP available as a Sale-a-bration choice was my A-Number-One choice this year – this card popped into my head immediately:
Can I tell you how many things I love about it?
- I love the ombre effect with the Blendabilities
- I love the Black + White + Color palette
- I love the new White Jute Ribbon
- And I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper!!
The white jute…it has a little bit of shimmer…I can envision so many uses for it!!
- Color Palette: Whisper White, Basic Black and Coastal Cabana
- Stamps: Best Day Ever 2015 SAB
- Accessories: Irresistably Yours Specialty DSP SAB 2015, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, Blendabilities Color Remover, White Jute, Silver Buttons, Soft Sky Twine (Painted Blooms set)
I used the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities. I began at the top with the lightest color, working to about halfway down. I dropped to the bottom with the darkest color and filled up about 1/3 of the card face . I used the middle tone from the middle of the darkest color to blend up to just above the point where the light color began, then switched back to the light color to blend down into the mid-range tone. Clear as mud? Just play with it. And if you have a little ink on the white resist portion of the paper, use the Color Remover to wipe it away. Have fun with this technique! There are so many possibilities.
Stop by tomorrow for the RemARKable Blog Tour – we’re stampin’ LOVE this month.