I’m captivated with these treat bags made from glassine sheets – it’s such a distinctive look! Left alone, they look old-fashioned, but when you run them through a TIEF they are right on trend.
I used Stampin’ Write markers to color the image. I wouldn’t want to do 50 of them this way, but it’s enjoyable to do a few. The Rich Razzleberry ribbon from the Holiday Catalog is soft and has a lovely heft and it will stay in place.
You could put this tag on a card, on a gift package, around a bottle or jar, or even tuck it into a lunch box or briefcase.
To shop for the supplies, visit the Online Store.
- Big Shot with Woodland TIEF, Mini Treat Bag Thinlets and Tags and Labels framelits
- Glassine Sheets
- Whisper White Thick Card stock
- Stampin’ Write Markers: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and Tangerine Tango
- Thankful Forest Friends Stamp set
- Hand-held Stapler and 3/8″ Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon
Ah…and here are the Weekly Deals for September 8 to 14th!
Thanks for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “Coloring Stamps with Markers and the Weekly Deals”
Great idea to texture those bags! So cute!