Welcome to the November RemARKable Blog tour. We’re featuring Holiday Bundles this month, and I know the other artists on the tour will have great inspiration for you.
For my part, I have two simple cards that could be produced in quantity – and since it’s nearly mid-November, simple is a plus! First up is the Jingle All the Way Bundle:
- Stamps: Jingle All the Way
- Color Palette: Whisper White, Night of Navy
- Accessories: 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Watercolor paper, Night of Navy Ink Refill, White Craft Ink, Big Shot, Sleigh Ride Edgelit dies, Delicate Ornament Thinlit dies, Softly Falling TIEF, Precision Base Plate, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, Silver Cord, Stampin’ Dimensionals
The ornament concept isn’t my original idea – it’s all over Pinterest – but this combination is mine. Using the watercolor paper with the ink refill allows more depth and variety in the Night of Navy background.
My second bundled project features the Peaceful Pines bundle:
- Stamps: Peaceful Pines
- Color Palette: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Pines Framelits, Lucky Stars TIEF, Home for Christmas DSP, Gold Foil Sheets, Stampin’ Dimensionals
If you take a look at page 16 of the Holiday Catalog, you’ll see the inspiration for this card. Since my first card used a watercolor technique, I chose to use Designer Series Paper (DSP) for this one.
I hope you’re inspired – and I’m sure there is more inspiration coming your way. The tour links are featured at the end of the blog, but if you click on the image below you’ll be off to see Heather Mathieson! Thanks for your visit.