There are 21 day left in Sale-a-bration: 21 glorious days when every $50 you spend earns you FREE exclusive products. The RemARKables are sharing SAB inspiration this month:
There’s a LOT going on here – and I love that it all coordinates! Stampin’ Up! is the Coordination Super Hero.
- Stamps: Botanicals for You (SAB), Honeycomb Happiness (SAB), Easter Lamb
- Color Palette: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder
- Accessories: Botanical Gardens DSP, Big Shot Fry Box Bigz L, Ovals Framelits and Zig Zag TIEF, Fringe Scissors, Botanical Gardens Washi Tape, Metallics Glitter Tape (SAB), Wink of Stella brush, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals
This is a face only a mother could love. There’s a HEAP of Stella (none of that Winkin’ business here) and up close it looks as though this chick did a face plant out at Keawakapu Beach. In real life, it’s just super-sparkly.
I trimmed the front of the Fry Box to within 1/8″ of the side and bottom tabs, then turned them under and attached the box to the card front with dimensionals to create a true 3-D basket.
I had a blast with these eggs. Arrange Washi on card stock and then use the Oval Framelits collection to give you a perfect oval egg. That’s silver Metallic Glitter Tape – no adhesive required!
- Stamps: Botanicals for You
- Color Palette: Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Island Indigo
- Accessories: 2015-2017 In Color Designer Paper Stack, Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals
This is softer and simpler, and will suit any occasion. I like to have a stash of cards like this – I can add a sentiment inside and have a birthday, thank you, or Easter card as quickly as you can open an ink pad.
Rhinestone jewels are featured on the Weekly Deals through Monday. I consider myself “out” of Rhinestone jewels when I’m down to 3 (unopened) packages. What’s your number?
I hope you found a little inspiration here today! Bloggers are always grateful when you pin our creations and share what you love. If you comment on the posts as you travel through the blog today you’ll make our blogger hearts fill with delight!
Heather Mathieson is next up, and the full tour is listed below in case you want to go your own way.
Anne Matasci – YOU ARE HERE!!